Brand Name : Hengquan
Model Number : TGDG35-300 KN
Certification : ISO 9001
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1000m2
Price : Deliberation
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability : 50000 Square Meters per Week Geogrid
Delivery Time : 5-8 days
Packaging Details : packing belt
Material : PP or HDPE
width : 3 meters
length : 50 -100 meters
Tensile strength : 35--300KN
Thickness : 0.2mm-4mm
Package : Woven Bag
Application : slope protection
Advantage : Acid Resistant
Certificate : CE/ISO9001/SGS
High Tensile Strength Plastic Pp Uniaxial Mesh Geogrid For Road Driveway Reinforcement
Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid Introduction
Unidirectional Geshan is a kind of polymer material high polymer as the key raw material, adding a certain degree of UV blocking, anti-aging modifiers, after unilateral stretch, the chain-shaped molecular structure that was originally scattered around is re-ordered and sorted. In the linear form, it is a high-toughness geosynthetic material formed by extruding and rolling into a metal sheet, punching a standard mesh, and then drawing it vertically. This kind of whole process makes the polymer material into a fixed line shape and produces a comprehensive structure of long elliptical network structure with well-proportioned connections and high compressive strength. This kind of structure has very high tensile strength and tensile strain rate, and the compressive strength is 100-300KN/m, which is close to the level of high carbon steel, which is much better than traditional or current reinforcing rib raw materials, especially This kind of products of this company have a high initial (extension rate of 2%-5%) tensile strength and strain rate of ultra-international standards.
Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid Specification
|Tensile Strength (kN/m)||60||80||110||150||260||300|
|Strength at 2% Elongation (≥kN/m)||17||26||32||45||94||105|
|Strength at 5% Elongation (≥kN/m)||35||48||64||90||185||195|
|Roll Length (m)||100||100||50||50||50||50|
|Roll Width (m)||1-3||1-3||1-3||1-3||1-3||1-3|
Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid Feature
In this process, the polymer becomes a oriented linear state and forms an oblong network integral structure with uniform distribution and high node strength. This structure has quite high tensile strength and tensile modulus. The tensile strength reaches 100-200Mpa, which is close to the level of low-carbon steel. It is much better than traditional or existing reinforced materials, and has a high level beyond the international level. Early (elongation in 2%-5%) tensile strength and tensile modulus. It provides the soil with an ideal interlocking system for bearing and spreading forces. The product has high tensile strength (>150Mpa), adapts to various soils, and is a widely used reinforcement material.
Plastic Uniaxial Geogrid Fuction
What is the function of the one-way geogrid? The one-way grille is commonly used in northern areas. The two-way geogrid is mainly used in areas that have different requirements for the positive and negative increase limits of the geogrid in different regions and in different seasons, climate, orientation, natural disasters, and production environment. Especially when the two-way direction is negative increase limit, the two-way grid should be used to fill these amounts to play a filling role. Definition and principle of one-way geogrid A one-way geogrid is a three-dimensional geogrid used in the contaminated area of stone and gravel waters. The one-way grille is mainly aimed at the water environment of stone and crushed stone. The product quality is advanced, the structure is simple, and the construction is convenient. The one-way grid can appear as a green product in some cases, and is often used in urban environmental landscapes where the green area is large and the negative increase limit is relatively large. At the same time, the garden three-dimensional vehicle with one-way grille can also be used in special orientation (head or tail). Definition and principle of two-way geogrid Two-way geogrid is aimed at water pollution and overall pollution inside the stratum. The application of two-way grille is wider than one-way, and it must be adjusted according to the conditions after construction. The construction of two-way grids causes great natural and artificial pollution to the building and the surrounding water body, and the construction is cumbersome, and the flexibility of combination and design is not strong.
Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid Usage
Main use of single plastic geogrid
1. Used to reinforce weak foundations: Geogrids can quickly increase the bearing capacity of the foundation, control the development of settlement, and the confinement effect on the road base can effectively distribute the load to a wider base, thereby reducing the thickness of the base. Reduce project cost, shorten construction period and extend service life.
2. Used for reinforced asphalt or cement pavement: Geogrid is laid on the bottom of asphalt or cement pavement, which can reduce rutting depth and prolong the fatigue life of the pavement. It can also reduce the thickness of asphalt or cement pavement to save costs.
3. Used to reinforce embankment dams and retaining walls: traditional embankments, especially high embankments, often need to be overfilled and the edges of the shoulders are not easy to compact, which will cause the slopes to be flooded by rain and collapse and lose stability. Occurred, and at the same time, a gentle slope is required, which covers a large area, and the retaining wall has the same problem. The use of geogrids to reinforce the embankment slope or retaining wall can reduce the area occupied by half and extend the service life. , Reduce the cost by 20-50%. 4. Used to reinforce rivers and sea dikes: it can be made into stone cages and used together with grids to prevent the dam from being washed by sea water and cause collapse. The stone cages are permeable and can slow the impact of waves, prolong the life of the dam, save manpower and material resources, and shorten the construction period. .
5. Used to deal with garbage landfills: the combined use of geogrids and other soil composite materials to deal with garbage landfills can effectively solve the problems of uneven foundation settlement and derived gas emissions, and can maximize the storage of garbage landfills ability.
6. Special purpose: low temperature resistance. The low-temperature resistant geogrid of Liantuo Company, after repeated heating and cooling cycles at -45°C to 50°C for 200 times, all performance indicators meet the requirements, and have passed the test of the Qinghai-Tibet Railway, and are suitable for the northern frozen soil. , Frozen soil rich in ice, and permafrost with high ice content, poor geology.
Construction method of one-way geogrid:
When used on roadbeds and pavements, the construction method is the same as the two-way geogrid. When used for reinforced soil retaining walls, the construction methods are as follows: 1. Set up the foundation and carry out construction according to the designed wall system. When precast reinforced concrete panels are selected, they are generally supported on a precast concrete foundation with a thickness of 12-15 cm. The width is not more than 30cm, the thickness is not less than 20cm, and the buried depth is not less than 60cm to prevent the influence of frost heave of the foundation.
3. For laying of reinforcements, the main strength direction of the reinforcements should be perpendicular to the wall and fixed with pins. isD Feicheng Lianyi Engineering Plastics Co., Ltd.
4. The wall shall be filled with soil by mechanical filling, and the distance between the wheel and the reinforcement shall be kept at least 15 cm. After compaction, a layer of soil is about 20-15 cm thick. isD Feicheng Lianyi Engineering Plastics Co., Ltd.
5. During wall construction, geotextiles should be covered on the wall to prevent leakage of the fill.
Hengquan company was established in 2013, has become one of the leading and professional manufacture of many kinds of Geosynthetics and wire mesh.
(such as:Geocell,Geotextile,Geomembrane, Geogrid,, ,Gabion box,Welded wire mesh panel) in the world market. We got quality control to make sure every product be in good quality, which can make sure that any bad products will not sent to clients.
We got customers from American, Canada, Russia,Gemany and over 20 countries and enjoy good reputation.
Welcome to contact.
Manager of Hengquan company
4mm High Tensile Strength Polypropylene Geogrid Road Driveway Reinforcement Images